Corporate Wellness Programmes
Putting together an corporate wellness programme can be daunting. Which is why we have applied our years of expertise delivering wellness classes and workshops for market leaders and innovators to creating programmes that we know deliver measurable change, for companies that want more than to just tick a box.
Whether your goal is to help your team feel more at ease and pain-free in their bodies, or boost their mental wellbeing, or simply offer them an opportunity to bond in a fun, low pressure way, we offer a programme tailored to meet your objectives.
Each week, the attendees will be given homework, which may include supporting pre-recorded videos and audio recordings, to reinforce the learnings of that week. They will also be given learning summaries to take away, helping them to reap the benefits of the course long after it’s over.
Following the completion of each programme, we solicit feedback from your team across various metrics and provide quantifiable results that enable you to measure the return on your investment.
Below you’ll find a high-level summary of each of the programmes we currently offer. For full syllabus details and pricing, please get in touch.
🧘 Introduction to Yoga
The team that bends together, stays together. Treat your team to a 5-week experience unpacking the nuts and bolts of how to build a yoga practice.
- Week 1: Foundations of Yoga
- Week 2: Yoga for Stress & Anxiety Relief
- Week 3: Cultivating Strength & Stability
- Week 4: Cultivating Flexibility & Mobility
- Week 5: Yoga for Posture & Joint Health
🧠 Introduction to Mindfulness
Take your team on a 5-week journey into the foundations of starting and sustaining a mindfulness practice, and exploring the real-world benefits.
- Week 1: Understanding Mindfulness
- Week 2: Mindfulness for Stress Relief
- Week 3: Mindfulness for Improved Mood
- Week 4: Mindfulness for Improved Focus
- Week 5: Living a Mindful Life
🐦⬛ Flow into Crow
Whether you’re brand new to arm balances or a frequent flyer, our signature team-building activity Flow into Crow will empower your team to tap into the freedom of play, learn a new skill, and develop grit.
- Session 1: Building the Foundation
- Session 2: Exploring Variations
- Session 3: Bringing It All Together